Weathersfield Center Meeting house

interim report

updated 2 Feb 1997
this page undergoing continuous change

Physical characteristics


Running along the line north, the old Meeting house at Weathersfield Center is encountered. It was originaly built in the 1830's and was rebuilt about ten years ago after a fire gutted the inside (the original walls of brick were maintained).
sholder rock pic
The stone marker out front is commemorating local heroes. This building is the last significant object encountered befor Mt. Ascutney at this time.
sholder stone in wall
Seven Monuments home page
Send any comments, questions, or suggestions to:John Martin martinj@vermontel.com,webmaster Seven Monuments Project